Have you checked out our other itineraries? Are you looking for a mix of what the area has to offer? Try this on for size!
- Start with our yummy breakfast at the inn.
- Head down Route 96 to the Ithaca Farmers Market for some delicious local produce, cheese, bread, candles, t-shirts and more! Sit out by the Cayuga Inlet and maybe see some rowers training. Note: This is mapped out for a Saturday or Sunday. If you’re visiting mid-week do not fear! The Trumansburg Farmers Market is on Wednesday evenings.
- Then head north to Taughannock Falls State Park to eat your goodies, take a swim (if you’re brave enough!), and hike to the gorge!
- Keep the eating theme (one of my favorites) with lunch and drinks at the Finger Lakes Cider House. They’re now serving lunch every day from 12-4pm with a delicious menu.
- Go west to Shalestone Vineyards for some great wine tasting. Check out some of our others here.
- Bring it back to Trumansburg with local live music at Americana Vineyards Winery.