Our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast is One of the Best Places to Stay
At our romantic bed and breakfast in the Finger Lakes Region, we pride ourselves on creating delicious and nutritious breakfasts using the best local and organic produce from the region, including our own homegrown vegetables. Our breakfast sausage, chorizo, bacon, and ham come from Autumn’s Harvest Farm, the local high-quality meat provider, and our eggs come from two other local farms, the Morganti Farm and Silverfox Farm. We also harvest from pick-your-own farms and our own vegetable garden.
Our breakfasts are made with fresh. Seasonal ingredients, and we offer a variety of options to suit everyone’s taste. We also have a gluten-free and vegan breakfast menu available.
After breakfast, you can explore the best things to do nearby, including the Finger Lakes wineries, breweries, hiking trails, and more. Or, you can just relax in our peaceful setting and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to stay to reconnect with your loved one, celebrate an anniversary, or just for a quick romantic getaway. We’re located near downtown Ithaca, where you’ll find fantastic shops, romantic restaurants, and cultural attractions. We’re only a short drive from some of the most popular wineries in the Finger Lakes.
We’re also one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes due to our variety of spa services on-site at our Spa at Gothic Eves. Enjoy a relaxing massage, soak in our private outdoor Jacuzzi tub, or get pampered with our other services.
We’re here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, so book your stay today and experience the best of what the Finger Lakes has to offer.
Here are some of the the top 5 things to do in Ithaca, NY:
As a guest at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast, you’ll only be a 20-minute scenic drive to all of the best things to do in Ithaca, NY. From stunning landscapes and lakefront parks to world-class dining options and lively breweries, there’s something for everyone. Here are our top eight things to do in Ithaca, NY, in the fall:
- Tour the Cornell University Campus: This school was founded in 1865, so a tour through the historic campus is picturesque and informative. Take a self-guided tour through the historic buildings, The Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, and the impressive library.
- Cornell Botanic Gardens: Be sure to check out the Cornell Botanic Gardens, a 25-acre nature preserve with 17 specialty gardens. Tag along on one of the guided tours for a better understanding of their conservation work.
- Best Hiking Trails in Ithaca: One of the most popular things to do in Ithaca is hiking! From the unique gorges and cliffs of sedimentary rock and fossils to the lake basins and waterways formed from ice melt. There’s nothing quite like exploring these one-of-a-kind natural areas.
- Pop Down to Stewart Park: Located on the southern end of Cayuga Lake, this waterfront park is the perfect place for a picnic and some people-watching. This park also offers a great selection of outdoor recreation options, including kayak rentals, trails, and bocce ball.
- Lunch at Ithaca Beer Company: Part local brewery, part farm-to-table restaurant, the beer garden at Ithaca Beer is an excellent spot for an afternoon pint. Pair an ale with salads, pizza, and sandwiches for a casual lunch.
- Fantastic Ithaca Restaurants: If you’re looking to stop for dinner in Ithaca, there’s a host of lovely fine dining and quick casual options. Our favorites are The Heights for Mediterranean cuisine or Cent Dix, serving excellent Parisian dishes. For more restaurant recommendations, head to our blog here.
- Shopping in The Commons: This two-block pedestrian mall is in the heart of Ithaca near Cornell University. You’ll find a fantastic selection of boutiques, craft shops, vintage goods, and much more.
- Catch a Show at the State Theatre of Ithaca: In the fall, the State Theatre will reopen after renovations, and there’s always a great calendar of concerts, comedy shows, and plays. This is one of the best things to do in Ithaca after a nice dinner out on the town.
If you’d like more personalized recommendations for things to do in Ithaca during your stay at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast, feel free to ask our helpful staff members.