The New Inn Etiquette: Things have changed and so must we!
Updated March 25, 2021
A lot of thought has gone into how to take care of my guests in the last 25 years. The following measures are being enforced to keep you, the staff and myself safe while you get to enjoy the Inn and our beautiful Finger Lakes Region.
We will be keeping 48 hours between reservations and our amplified cleaning standards.
The hot tub is still available all day and can be scheduled in the evening for 7, 8:30, or 10 pm during your stay. Please be aware that other people would like to use it and schedule your time in advance with Rose.
We are aiming to reopen the spa on June 3rd! More details can be found in our Packages page.
There is a 4-night minimum every week from June through October. Three rooms will start Tuesday and checking out on Sunday and 3 other rooms starting Wednesday and checking out on Monday. The Cayuga Suite is a 6-night minimum, with no amenities included but these can be added to your stay. Please check our Guest Suites page for more information.
Other things to still keep in mind:
- If you have been exposed, tested positive or are having symptoms before leaving home, please call the Inn and don’t come. I will hold your reservation for another time when you are cleared.
- You must also answer 3 questions at check-in about your health and paying balance is the confirmation that you successfully answered the questions.. Please be honest when we ask if you have tested positive for COVID-19, displayed symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed. I am setting these protocols to keep you safe, to provide a log for the Health Dept. and the community that you will be visiting.
- There will be no breakfast served communally until further notice. Breakfast will occur in your suite or separate breakfast times at the dining room table.
- There will be no housekeeping service during your stay to keep your room as safe as it was when you arrived.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property. All others will require the consent of the Innkeeper prior to arriving.
- Included in your stay are: homemade snacks in the evening (cookies, brownies, etc.), private use of the outdoor hot tub, always breakfast is included, and free tasting coupons to some of the region’s best wineries.
Please accept these restrictions as my way of keeping you safe so you can go on enjoying the things you enjoyed before this virus came to visit.
Your Innkeeper, Rose Hilbert