The New Inn Etiquette: Things have changed and so must we!
A lot of thought has gone into how to take care of my guests in the last 25 years. You can expect to get the same concern now. Thank you for trusting me all these years. Reducing the contact with each other is my first priority. Giving you supplies to keep yourself safe is my second priority. If we can do this and keep the staff safe is the third priority. I have been watching and learning from our essential workers. The following measures are being enforced to keep you, the staff and myself safe while you get to enjoy the Inn and our beautiful Finger Lakes Region. I have found the hiking trails and waterfalls to give me a peaceful backdrop to these last 2 months. I know you will find the same comfort too.
- Our Spa will remain closed till further notice.
- Reservations will be accepted between Thursday- Sunday, checking out on Monday. Call if you have an existing reservation and would like to move it to a weekend date.
- Minimum stays of 3 nights will be required July-October.
- Monday-Wednesday we will be closed to ensure our staff has the time to clean all linens from top to bottom, sanitizing all surfaces and restocking all of our supplies safely.
- We will be greeting you at the car and check-in will be outside. You must show you have a mask per person. You must also answer some simple questions about your health. Your key will be in your room. Call 607-387-6033 to alert us that you have arrived.
- Please bring your own PPP and any other required equipment. Please be honest when we ask if you have tested positive for COVID-19, displayed symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has. We are setting these protocols to keep you safe and trust that you will respect the measures put in place in our community that you will be visiting.
- There will be no breakfast served but there will be snacks in the rooms. Scones and delicious muffins will be individually packaged for you to enjoy and some homemade cookies as well. Temporarily, no special diet needs will be accommodated. Please bring what you need.
- There will be no housekeeping service during your stay to keep your room as safe as it was when you arrived.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property. All others will require the consent of the Innkeeper prior to arriving.
- There will only be one couple in each suite each weekend. So after check out, the room will be kept empty till the following weekend.
- All towels, sheets, blankets, pillow and mattress protectors and spreads will be completely cleaned and ready for the following weekend.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the common areas of the house.
I am finding the more I accept, the quicker I recover. Please accept these restrictions as my way of keeping you safe so you can go on enjoying the things you enjoyed before this virus came to visit.
Your Innkeeper, Rose Hilbert