Many of my hobbies revolve around being outside. I think being in nature brings me closer to myself and those I love. So here are some things to do that I find seriously romantic. Try ’em out and see if they work for you.
- Taughannock Falls Overlook – One of the best views around!
- Friday Nights @ the Fuertes Observatory – Find the observatory on the campus map for directions.
- Wednesday Nights @ Lot 10 for Djug Django – Hold your partner close and dance the night away with “Central NY’s Penultimate Gypsy Swing Band”!
- Full Moon Horseback Riding @ Painted Bar Stables – What’s more magical than the sounds of the woods and your horse’s hooves steps lit by moonlight? Located 20 minutes west in Burdett.
- Share a Dessert @ Madeline’s – Yuuuuuuummm.