This winter, there’s no better way to spend your time than a romantic getaway at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast. There’s a romantic ambiance to our Inn that can’t quite be quantified, and must be experienced firsthand to truly be appreciated. And, beyond the doors of our luxury Inn is the romantic Finger Lakes Region, which is known for its exquisite wines and romantic activities, with the stunning natural beauty of the area serving as a gorgeous backdrop for whatever adventure lies ahead.
Whether you enjoy playing in the snow, or would rather spend your days visiting the area’s tasting rooms, there are plenty of great things to do in the Finger Lakes this winter. If you need help deciding where to go and what to do, we’re happy to offer you our personalized recommendations, too. But, first, schedule yourself some of that much needed “you” time, and book a romantic getaway to our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast.
Stay at the #1-Rated Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast
You’ll feel the difference at our top-rated Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast from the moment you first walk through our door. Our Inn is situated between Cayuga and Seneca Lakes and just north of Ithaca, which means staying here puts you right in the heart o the best things to do in the Finger Lakes Region.
Our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast offers guests their choice of 8 guest rooms, each of which offers its own private retreat and access to our wonderful range of amenities. Six of these guest rooms are in the Main House, with the remaining two in the separate and more private Potter House. Each of our rooms come with a king or queen bed, and some of them come equipped with fireplaces and jetted jacuzzi tubs.
The amenities at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast are just as plentiful as the area is beautiful, too. A few of our more popular amenities include the following:
- Hypoallergenic pillow-top mattress and luxurious linens
- Soft plush bathrobes
- Natural bathing products in private bathrooms
- Comfortable furniture, wood flooring, and mature décor
- Plenty of outdoor spaces porches and patios for relaxing, along with a 2-acre landscaped yard with outdoor seating.
- Two private & luxurious outdoor Jacuzzi tubs, perfect for soaking
- Firepit available, perfect for evening stories and toasting marshmallows
- Two-course gourmet breakfast made with organic, locally grown ingredients
While all of these luxury amenities are a wonderful part of your stay at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast, it’s just as important to know that our property is small. That means you can get away to our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast without the added worry of big crowds, ensuring your safety while you’re visiting the area.
The small nature of our property doesn’t mean compromises, though. We’re actually very big on hospitality, happily taking care of details at every twist and turn of your stay. The hospitality begins with our delicious breakfast, made fresh for you each morning of your stay, and extends to offering you on-site services* at our spa.
*Our spa is currently closed due to COVID, but we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Romantic Things to do in the Finger Lakes This Winter
Winter is a wonderful and romantic time of year to visit our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast. Not only will you be well taken care of, but you’ll find there are a number of romantic things to do in the Finger Lakes as well. A few of our favorite ideas include:
- Bundle up and explore the stunning beauty of Taughannock Falls State Park or Watkins Glen State Park, both of which are magical winter wonderlands just begging to be explored. There are even a sledding hill and 2 ice skating ponds with warming huts at Taughannock Falls throughout the winter. Keep an eye on the conditions at these parks over the winter to ensure they remain open.
- Go wine tasting, of course. Some of our favorite wineries in the area include Red Newt Cellars, Damiani Wine Cellars, Glenora Wine Cellars, Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard, Fox Run Vineyards, Lamoreaux Landing, Wagner Vineyards, Hosmer Winery, Sheldrake Point Winery, and Shalestone Vineyards.
- There are more great tastings to enjoy at local breweries, cideries, and distilleries, too!
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at local restaurants, including FLX Table, Veraisons Restaurant at Glenora Wine Cellars, Hazelnut Kitchen, Just a Taste, Le Cafe Cent Dix, and Gola Osteria.
- Enjoy a peaceful afternoon of snowshoeing in the area. There are plenty of places to go, including The Finger Lakes Trail and The Finger Lakes National Forest.
However you spend your time in the Finger Lakes is up to you – it’s enough to know that at the center of your romantic getaway will be our #1-rated Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast. Book your romantic getaway in the Finger Lakes this winter!