One of the best parts of your getaway to Upstate New York will be exploring the area’s elegant and gourmet Finger Lakes Restaurants. You’ll find the majority of the restaurants in the Finger Lakes region subscribe to supporting local agriculture, producing seasonally driven menus, and using innovative preparations. Every style of dining is present, from casual counter service and laid-back eateries to white tablecloth affairs and multiple place-setting meals.
As a guest at our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast, you will be treated to a lovely meal each morning of your stay, and you’ll be in an excellent location to explore the bounty of this region. Our charming village in Trumansburg offers nearby dining options, and you’ll find an ample selection of Finger Lakes restaurants between the Cayuga and Seneca Lakes within a short scenic drive. We’re also lucky that many of the excellent Finger Lakes wineries offer fantastic dining as well!
Join us in the Finger Lakes for your next relaxing retreat filled with unforgettable meals; book your stay today!
Enjoy These Finger Lakes Restaurants in the New Year
Filling up your itinerary for a vacation is one of the best parts of planning! Whether that’s hiking, shopping, wine tasting, or dining out at the best Finger Lakes restaurants, you’ll be as busy as you want to be on your next getaway to Upstate New York.
Here are our favorite restaurants in the Finger Lakes to try on your next stay:
- Hazelnut Kitchen: This Trumansburg restaurant holds the number one spot on TripAdvisor and is known for seasonally-driven menus, supporting local farmers, and a thoughtful wine selection from around the globe and favorites from our nearby Finger Lake wineries.
- Crystal Lake Cafe: Located at Americana Vineyards, just three and a half miles from our bed and breakfast, this cafe is an ideal stop for pre or post-wine tasting. They are currently closed for winter hours but will reopen in early spring.
- Gola Osteria: This fine-dining Fingerlakes restaurant is always a favorite for romantic dinners for two, where classic Italian recipes meet new-world preparations. Be sure to order their homemade pasta with flavorful and robust sauces. And save room for dessert!
- Heights Cafe: For Mediterranean-inspired fare, head to Ithaca, NY, for creative dishes and flavorful meals. The service is top-notch as this is one of the stalwart Finger Lakes restaurants in the city.
- Cent Dix: This Parisian cafe is known for its modern French cuisine with nightly specials, including Cote de Boeuf for two or Moules Frites.
- F.L.X. Table: This is one of the farm-to-table Finger Lakes restaurants in Geneva, NY, that’s often in the news! They serve a different five-course menu each night of service designed with seasonal produce and local proteins. Book a coveted spot in their dining room that only seats up to 12 people!
- Veraisons Restaurant: Located at Glenora Wine Cellars, this is one of the up-scale Finger Lakes restaurants for a romantic meal for two. They used local ingredients, including produce, proteins, and cheese from nearby creameries.
- Finger Lakes Cider House: You’ll find everything from locally-grown cider flights, farm-fresh meals with local cheeses and charcuterie, and grilled cheese to homemade sweet treats and rousing rounds of cornhole out in the orchards at this cidery in the Finger Lakes.
The Best Breakfast in the Finger Lakes at our B&B
We fully believe that fresh and organic meals nourish your whole mind and body. That’s why at our luxury bed and breakfast in the Finger Lakes, you’ll enjoy healthful and flavorful meals during your stay. Each morning, our kitchen and dining room come alive with pleasant aromas and delightful murmurs of a chef at work. We love creating meals for our guests that awaken their senses and start the day off on the right foot. Be sure to join us for breakfast at the Inn and explore the best Finger Lakes restaurants for your lunch and dinner plans.