As you start to plan your next getaway to Upstate New York, you’ll likely be sifting through the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes. If you’re looking for intimate and luxurious lodging accommodations, you’ve found it with the Inn at Gothic Eves. Our charming and romantic bed and breakfast in the Finger Lakes is the perfect retreat for relaxation and reconnecting. Here, we’ll tell you all the reasons why!
First and foremost, there’s something unique about a hosted stay at a smaller Inn. While choosing to stay at a big business, cookie-cutter hotel has its time and place; there’s something that stands out about a getaway when you choose our eight-room establishment with a dedicated Innkeeper and staff whose only goal is for their guests to have the most enjoyable time. As a guest, you’ll quickly see that our high caliber of hospitality makes our Inn one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes.
Our stunning garden grounds with lounge chairs and hammock, stunning interior designed shared rooms and private suites, nutritious and flavorful breakfast service, on-site spa, sauna, and hot tubs—this is the beginning of the list that makes our romantic bed and breakfast one of the most coveted places to stay in the Finger Lakes. We can’t wait to welcome you this year; book your lodging today!
Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Inn at Gothic Eves
There are so many reasons why our romantic bed and breakfast is one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes! You’ll be welcomed with a smile and given a quick tour of our space, and we will set to let the relaxation begin. Here are the top five that keep bringing guests back time and again.
- Stunning Guest Rooms: Our Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast features six guest suites in the Inn’s Main House and two additional suites in the Potter House. The Potter House is adjacent and connected by a garden patio. In each suite, find comfortable and modern appointments, including sofas and pillow-top beds dressed in fine linens, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and Wi-Fi. The en suite bathrooms are immaculate as well, and one of the best places to relax at our B&B!
- Complimentary Amenities: As our guest at the Inn, you’ll feel right at home. You can enjoy spending time in our beautiful living area, with a wet bar and a dining room. Don’t forget to reserve a spot for yourself to relax in one of our private outdoor Jacuzzi tubs. In the warmer months, you can make the most of your time outdoors by relaxing on our one- and two-person hammocks. Additionally, we offer a cozy fire pit where you can enjoy your evenings. Our grounds are spacious and private, and it’s just a short walk from downtown Trumansburg. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- On-Site Luxurious Finger Lakes Spa: We encourage all guests to arrange a treatment or two at our on-site Finger Lakes Spa. A massage or energy session is the ultimate way to start your stay relaxed and refreshed. Our top-of-the-line infrared sauna is rejuvenating and cleansing. The addition of our spa on-site sets us apart from other lodging options in our area and truly makes us one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes.
- Morning Breakfast Service: Each morning of your stay, you’ll be treated to a farm-fresh breakfast with French-pressed coffee and teas. We use local ingredients whenever possible and take advantage of our own vegetable and herb garden as much as we can.
- Convenient Location: Located in the charming village of Trumansburg, we’re one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes as a central home base for heading out to explore. You’ll be near both the Seneca and Cayuga Lakes and all of the best things to do in Ithaca and beyond.
The Best Things to do in the Finger Lakes Near our B&B
Now that your lodging is taken care of at one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes, it’s time to start planning your itinerary! Thankfully, there are many fun things to do in the Finger Lakes near our B&B. From outdoor excursions, boat tours, and waterfalls to wine tasting at the Finger Lakes wineries or heading to downtown Ithaca, there’s no shortage of unique activities, that is, if you feel like leaving our luxurious property!
Here are the top five things to do in the Finger Lake near our bed and breakfast:
- Wine Tasting in the Finger Lakes: The Finger Lakes wine-growing region is one of the most up-and-coming AVAs in the country. You’ll find no shortage of fantastic wineries for tastings and tours, many with absolutely stunning lake views.
- Taughannock Falls State Park: The vicinity of this incredible state park is a big reason why our bed and breakfast is one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes. You’ll want to take a quick walk to view this stunning waterfall and love hiking the Rim trails during your stay.
- Dining out in Trumansburg or Downtown Ithaca: There’s a lovely selection of restaurants in the Finger Lakes! One of our favorites, the Hazelnut Kitchen, is within walking distance in downtown Trumansburg; however, if you make the quick trip to Ithaca, NY, you’ll have a long list of cuisines and dining options.
- Exploring the best Finger Lakes State Parks: Our area is known for its lakes, forests, and waterfalls. Take your time to surround yourself with nature at Watkins Glen State Park, Finger Lakes National Forest, or Buttermilk Falls State Park.
- Spa at Gothic Eves: As we said above, a massage or spa treatment is a must when you choose one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes. Let the pampering begin!
This is just the beginning of the great things to do in the Finger Lakes during your stay. With our romantic bed and breakfast as your homebase, you’ll genuinely have one of the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes awaiting your return. Our cozy and elegant guest rooms will set the tone for a restful and unforgettable getaway in Upstate New York! We can’t wait to host you; book your lovely lodging accommodation today!